IB Roof Systems is a complete, low-slope PVC roofing systems provider/manufacturer that understands that your success is our success! IB Roof Systems is currently looking for qualified sales representatives in the roofing industry. IB Roof Systems is committed to support, growth and expansion of every sales representative, with a management team dedicated to supporting you in every step of the way. We have many areas and regions for you to choose from. Get started Here – Or Call us at 800.426.1626.
Build Your Career
The Sales Representative is responsible for supporting our sales and growth efforts in regional locations.
• Facilitate the sale and delivery of IB Roof Systems products
• Educate and promote growth of roofing (emphasis on commercial products).
• Ability to train individuals or small groups with emphasis on general product knowledge, application techniques and best practices.
• Develop and maintain close working relationships with the Regional Sales Manager, IB Territory Sales Managers, contractors and client leads
• Implement IB product and set quality and service expectations to clients, provide feedback on market conditions, maintenance of clients and marketing materials provided
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in building materials industry (commercial roofing and/or coatings are a plus)
• Combination of retail sales & customer service along with an interest in becoming a Territory Sales Manager desired
• Highly motivated and have a strong desire for advancement in a roofing sales capacity
At IB Roof Systems, we believe our employees are our greatest resource. We offer competitive salary, benefits packages for all full-time permanent positions. IB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without need for employer-sponsored visa (work permit).
Get started Here – Or Call us at 800.426.1626.
Comments are closed.